Purchasing an NYX total control drop foundation online is a gamble and therefore the risk is double once you take a foundation. I selected control drop foundation in December last year, a month before it had been launched but the hype about the merchandise was wide on and it had been touted to be a game-changer in foundations. I selected the shade Beige.
From sheer to full, your ideal coverage is simply dropped away with our new NYX total control drop foundation! Fine-tone this velvety, matte foundation with the protected dropper. Simply adjust the number of drops until you create the design you’re feelin’ today.
Want more coverage? Add more drops! Buff expertly the usage of the complete manage to drop foundation brush for a severely smooth end.
NYX TOTAL CONTROL DROP FOUNDATION: MY REVIEW
This foundation comes during a black card box with fewer details about the merchandise. This foundation comes during a glass bottle with a dropper. Nyx drop foundation swatches overall drop foundation consists of the simplest 13 ml of product – costly for a drugstore foundation.
The cardboard box directs to shake well before use and therefore the foundation is so watery inconsistency that once I opened it, I accidentally spilled tons of product on my outfit! The inspiration features a thin consistency but spreads easily, allowing time for correct blending. It blends well and doesn’t find yourself in streaks or patches.
NYX CONTROL DROP
It dries to a semi-matte finish – no luminosity but not dead matte face either which is that the ideal finish for oily-combination skin, in summers especially. there’s no fragrance within the product.
There has been tons of debate on which tool to use for applying this foundation. NYX professional makeup says 2 drops for sheer coverage, 3 for medium, and 4 drops to urge a full coverage, but actually, 4 drops offer you a sheer coverage and you would like tons more product to urge full coverage from the inspiration.
But the feel, coverage, and finish are all so satisfying to me that I don’t mind building it up to full coverage – it doesn’t look cakey and feels extremely lightweight on the skin. NYX professional makeup also launched a specialized foundation brush with a well alongside the inspiration, priced at $14 but I didn’t purchase it.
MORE ABOUT NYX CONTROL DROP
Nyx total control drop foundation doesn’t accentuate pores or reason breakouts, however, it does settle into chuckle lines after four-five hours. The shade range is worth praising; NYX control drop has incorporated every undertone within the shade range. you’ll easily find a match because there are 3-4 reminder different intensity for pink, yellow, neutral, golden, olive, and deep undertones.
Also, there’s a complete pictorial guideline on the official website to steer you thru shade selection. The pigmentation is great and even sheer coverage with 4-5 Nyx total control drop hides my blemishes and sunspots, giving them a good and flawless look.
Nyx total control drop foundation overall manages drop foundation wears for 5 -6 hours most while use without a primer and there isn’t any excess oily secretion trouble in my t-zone, which makes the merchandise suitable for ordinary, oily and aggregate pores and skin sorts. The shade Beige (11) may be a perfect match for my NC 25-30 skin tone.
PROS AND CONS
PROS OF NYX TOTAL CONTROL DROP FOUNDATION
- The extended shade range for each undertone and complexion.
- Easily blendable and straightforward application.
- Love the feel and semi-matte finish.
- Doesn’t accentuate pores or cause breakouts.
- Sheer to full coverage, counting on what proportion product you’re using.
- Fragrance-free formula.
- Appropriate for every day, oily and mixture skin sorts.
- Decent wearing time without primer.
- Natural-looking foundation and light-weight on skin.
CONS OF NYX TOTAL CONTROL DROP FOUNDATION
- The bottle gets messy because the merchandise is extremely runny inconsistency.
- No SPF included.
- Expensive because 13ml priced at $14 from a drugstore brand.
NYX CONTROL DROP FOUNDATION SHADES
- The texture of the NYX total control drop foundation is light and the coverage is medium, to obtain a natural effect but at the same time even out the complexion and minimize skin imperfections
- The formula is non-comedogenic, therefore also suitable for young skin and is vegan, without ingredients or derivatives of animal origin, it is available in various shades to approach most of the complexions
- The NYX total control contains 27ml of product and from the opening date
- Nyx total control drop foundation lasts 6 months and there are 12 colors of foundation from the lightest to the darkest I have tried one of mine
I really like this Nyx Professional Makeup foundation because it has a really light texture and has a natural effect on the skin and evens the interior well. The creamy texture would be buildable and layered, to obtain coverage really light up to an average on the imperfections, however, despite being partly covered.
It seems that there is a need to apply concealer to totally neutralize them.
I recommend this foundation to those who do not have too many imperfections on the skin and who want a light face base and not
NYX total control drop foundation heavy for those who want to keep a natural effect without too many problems or for those who don’t like too heavy bases and foundations. However, the finish seems to be luminous and not totally opaque.
NYX DROP FOUNDATION SWATCHES
The scent of this product is not at all intrusive, it is almost odorless. The texture is creamy, halfway between one colored cream and a gel, but more pigmented. NYX total control drop foundation is almost perceptible, blending very well with the skin.